"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi
Various aspects ignite my desire to help the community. I have a desire to help people regardless, if I have to go out of my way. My mom always taught me to help people others and to always give back. For example, I have given back a lot to the community. I helped in gathering food and clothing to Hurricane Sandy victims. I also participated in helping raise money to families in the Ronald McDonald house. I feel extremely accomplished and successful when I give back to my community. I believe the community has done a lot for me I should return the favor by helping them out. My life goal is to become a teacher and teach children to apply what they learn in school to their own life. I want to become a role model and a person individuals can look up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment