Ms. Greene is a fun and interesting teacher. She has been teaching at Wood-Ridge High school since 2005. Her teaching is specialized in English literature. During her class, we will cover British literature and focus on William Shakespeare.
I expect to expand my knowledge on British literature. I would like to study more about William Shakespeare's life and than gain a deeper understanding of his poetry. In the future, I would like to visit his home town of Stratford- upon-Avon, England.
Ms. Green's has a basic grading policy. Her test and quizzes are worth 40% each, and homework and participation are worth 10% each. The interesting aspect of her class is the writing workshop. Every Monday, we are allowed the chance to write in our notebooks and a given topic. During the workshop, we are allowed to take our topic any direction. I will use technology in Ms. Green's class to help with various assignments and papers. Technology will also help me applying for colleges and scholarships.
I would love to visit his home town of Statford- upon-Avon,England too!!
ReplyDelete