2013 was a pretty good year for me. I was engaged in a lot of changes and new experinence. I made honor roll for the first marking period of my senior year. I made top ten in North Jersey for shot put at the Sectional Championship meet. It was a great feeling to do the sport that I love at a high competitve level. I also had a great time spending everyday with the people i love, family and friends.

The summer of 2013 was very interactive. I took two college classes at Felician College and gained 6 tranferable credits. The two classes I took were English 101 and Statisics. I gained a lot of friends and I good feel of college.
The last week of summer break was well spent. I had the great opportunity to attend the Lindsey Meyer Teen Institue Summer Leadership conference. I learned some much about the terrible consequences of alcohol and drugs. I learned how to have a great time without negative influences. The picture below, is from the last day at camp with my progress group.
No comments:
Post a Comment